Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

is it safe to wear a thong when having a period?

or should i wear regular panites

Favorite Answer

my wife wears hers

At night-time, I mostly wear regular panties when on my period because they are more comfortable to me. But during the day, I wear a thong, a tampon, and a thong pantyliner. They are sold right next to the pads, tampons, etc. This way, you won't have to worry about bleeding through! Always play it safe and wear what is most comfortable to you.

Hope I helped!

• ash

I don't know if it's safe to wear a thong while on your period, but I'd stick to regulars.

It's fine if you wear a thong while wearing a tampon.

That's what I do..

But, then again, I don't own regular panties..

It's really just whatever more comfortable to you!

• Medi P

Just to be on the safe side, I think you should go with regular undies. It makes life a whole lot easier and less embarassing. I hope this helps and everything works out for you. Good luck, girl!

Source(s): My past

It is okay to wear a thong during your period, I do, but some people don't. Whatever meets your comfort..

I wear thongs too, but when I'm on my period I wear regular panties itjust feels more comfortable then.

of course it is! BUT only if you wear a tampon! thats what I do! I also use a panty liner for added protection though, and amazingly it fits!

only when u wear a tampon and don't wear 1 when it's hot cuz it gets stuck to ur but

yes you can. you can get panty liners for thongs and wear a tampon.

Source(s): life