How to reduce pimple size in 24 hours?

Hey everyone i have a sweet 16 to go to tommorow night and i usually have very clear skin but of course yesterday at got a pimple right in the center of my cheek. what are some things i could do to make it less noticeable?

Favorite Answer

honestly, squeeze out whatever is inside it, it will probably have puss inside that makes it sore and big. use a finger nail and like a credit card, it will make it smaller, flater, and heal it faster. but only do it once and be sure to get everything out too many times will make it scab.

if it has a white top, put toothpaste on it now, then pop it and squeeze out the ouss in the morning.

then ask a female friend or realative for some cover up, put fondation then powder.

also toothpaste will dry it out, put about the same ammount of toothpaste you put on your toothbrush over it and around it. use a regular kind, nothing too colorful, or it will burn.

1

Source(s): I Cured My Acne - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?nvca

DO NOT POP IT!!! This will leave a scar which will be there even longer the the pimple would have been. If your willing to spend $100-500 go to a dermatologist and get a shot of cortisone in it which will get rid of it in 24 hours. Otherwise use a dab toothpaste (NOT GEL!!) on it before you go to bed to reduce the size and gently wash it off with warm water and a wash cloth in the morning. It will be difficult to get off but BE GENTLE other wise you could pop the pimple!! Cover up is another option other wise just ignore it and I am sure everyone else will too!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to reduce pimple size in 24 hours?

Source(s): reduce pimple size 24 hours: https://tinyurl.im/5DOk7

24 Hour Pimple Remover

Vanessa B Let me tell you something not many people know, When you try to wash the oil off your wash using soap or any store brought product what happends is it sucks up alot of the natural oils out of your skin, and what happends when that occurs? your skin goes into over time trying to reblimish the lost oil and doubles the amount, your pores open up more to get more of the oil out and air in so let me help you Ah ok well my mother had the same problem as you, and let me tell you what she did to make it stop, this is a home treatment of course, the only thing you may need to buy is a lemon if you dont already have some in the fridge, what you want to do is get some lemon and squeez that sucker into a tiny bit of honey, and mix that all together, put that into the area where you want treated and wait 5-10 mins and than wash off, the lemon works great as a toner and as we all know toners are great for tighthing the skin and even better for your pores to look smaller, the honey helps as an evener, it will even out the uneven skin tone and also sooths the skin,This teachique not only destorys the pimples you already have but it also helps prevent them from coming up again,Drinking alot of water every day also helps alot :) Well I hope this helps <3 good luck -- Love Vanessa

People are probably gonna think I'm very stupid but this is what works for me. So, I did this a few months ago because I'm not the smartest. Keep that in mind. Acne is caused by bacteria growing in and under your skin right? So I absolutely thought that if Hand Sanitizer killed bacteria, why can't it kill it on my face? Andddd that lead to me putting some small amounts of hand sanitizer in my T-zone and other practical places.I do this about 2-3 times a day and that works really great for me.

you need to be careful not to over do it, because it will make that part of your face really dried out.

wash your hands, to avoid any extra bacteria and turn the floset on as hot as it can go and wait for the water to get hot

then take a clean washcloth and run it under the water untill itt gets hot and hold it over your pimple

when the washcloth gets cold, run it under the water again and repeat

do this until the pus comes out (this is much better than popping it cause you wont be forcing the bacteria deeper into the pore)

other than that, theres not much else you can do, dont put tons of product on it. and if you do use any makeup be sure to apply it in a room thats very well lit to be sure it belends in with your skin

if you do all that, it will be hardly noticeble

hope this helps and good luck

Hi,

I am a dermatologist by profession and within a careeer of 10 years I have seen lots of acne problems. According to me Red and white pimples are the worst and painful. Acneprone skin is very sensitive, even if you touch it once the redness will increase with itching. According to me there is no magical way to heal your pimples over night as this is the puffed part of your skin due to the bacteria.

In simple words try to improve your diet and have lots of water that helps in healingg process. Un-necessary oily food should be avoided to get a healthy spotless skin.

well for an expensive fix...there is a lil machine called Zeno. Its a pimple remover..it takes about 2-3 tiny treatments a day to remove a pimple completely, Usually they dissapear with in hours. Its like $ 149 but hey it may be worth it..dont you think?

Well That Really SUCKS !! Just maybe try concealer if it hasnt gone down by the morning. Also wash your skin however dont scrub because this can get rid of natural oils that keep your skin healthy. Just Keep the area clean and hope for the best !!