Where do all the questions that are sumbitted but never appear on the category list go?

Do they go to Yahoo! Answers Heaven? (This place itself is Hell)

No, I don't mean the ones that disappear because they are a violation... I mean when you post a question that appears in your Q's list, and that other people can answer and star, even though it doesn't show up on the category question page itself. Hope that makes sense!

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Sorry, sorry, no offence, I appreciate you're all trying to help. The fact is though that, no, I didn't post the q in the wrong subcategory. I've been here for a year, I understand how to post questions etc.

Example: A few days ago, I posted a q about something in News and Events, in the Current Events subcategory. The question appeared in my list of q's, and was posted in the right place. When i answered other q's in that category, I could see my q was included in the 'other questions in Current Events' list at the bottom of the answer page. However, the question I asked did not appear in the Category front page list, despite it definitely being in the right category. Other people could answer it and star it, it wasn't deleted, it just didn't show up on the main Current Events page.

Had I posted the question in another category by accident, it would not have shown up in the shortlist of other open questions at the bottom of the page.

If it had disappeared because it had been deleted, other wouldn't still be able to answer it.

Favorite Answer

Lol I have no Idea lol but there are some that never appear...whom I wonder...maybe they disappear liek they never existed.....godd question it really makes a person wonder...

Hate to say it, they go where YOU sent them!

There are always some questions that pop up in the wrong category or sub category! I've done it myself, and I wasn't surprised therefore to receive answers asking since when was a dog a reptile? Now I always check the sub-category list with care.

I've had this also and it does NOT happen cos its the wrong category in the cases the questioner mentioned above, as any fool who bothered to read the question would know!!!!

• not me

room 101

• They go the big question mark in a sky.

Or they are just deleted.

love the photo and i think they go in the reject bin with the raggy dolls

It`s a grey area.

the same place as socks

Dave i know what you mean, this happens often.

they are floating around in cyber space.