thong whale tail?

whats so slutty about it? its a matter of social acceptability. in europe far more women do this, it's just what's acceptable. im not saying u should do this when youre at work but if youre in a more casual setting theres nothing wrong with it. people who think it's a classy vs. slutty issue are ones who are too afraid to have one hanging out bc they dont have the bodies to show it. altho i wouldnt mind looking anyway. lol

• Sandy
    Favorite Answer

Because there is a reason it is called UNDERwear. Why do I have to see another womans thong when she bends over? Is she proud of it? Is she saying, "look at me I have a red one on today?" Do I care? lol

The sad truth about thongs showing is:

The people who shouldn't show it off do.

The people who could could show it off don't.

Showing underwear is clearly saying "I'm sexual, look at me, I'm showing you my *** in the hopes that you'll imagine the crotch of these undies, then find me sexually attractive, or a dare devil or a rebel."

It's sad, really. And gross.

I'd rather see a thong peeking out than granny panties.

• Lady M

What ever happened to under ware actually being worn UNDER other clothing? Not "peeking" out or actually hanging out. Sleazy and slutty are mild terms for it in my opinion.

I don't want to see someone's thong panties, nor do I want to see a "tramp stamp".