Sanyo TV reset button location?

Does anyone know where to find the reset button on a 32" Sanyo TV? The thing is just totally dead and I am thinking maybe if I push the reset it will start working again. Just to make sure I am not throwing out a perfectly good TV. It is only four years old.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont believe there are any reset buttons . but the easiest thing to do is unplug the tv from the wall and any other device. for about a half hour this will reset the tv. if you plug it in and it still does it then it needs repair. good luck.

Source(s): years of tv sales and knowledge
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Sanyo TV reset button location?

Does anyone know where to find the reset button on a 32" Sanyo TV? The thing is just totally dead and I am thinking maybe if I push the reset it will start working again. Just to make sure I am not throwing out a perfectly good TV. It is only four years old.

Source(s): sanyo tv reset button location: https://shortly.im/UMGgx
  • 3 years ago

How To Reset Sanyo Tv

• Mike B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You probably blew a fuse. Usually it is caused by a short or maybe a power surge. You're not going to find a reset button anywhere on the set, unlike the days of reaching in the back & pushing the circuit breakers. I think it would be worthwhile taking in for an estimate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

sanyo tv wont come on only 2 yrs old help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.