Ciara and Tiffany Evans??

Do you think Ciara and Tiffany Evans look kinda a like?? I do. At first I kinda thought that was Ciara with short hair and maybe a TINY bit differwnt look in the face and.... maybe the tallness to. Do you think they look kinda a like?? Oh yea, and are they related I just wondering?? I know Ciara's last name is Harris and Tiffany's is Evans, but they can be cousins would u happen to know??

Oh yea, and would u happen to know how old Tiffany Evan's is?? I know Ciara is like 21 turning 22 or 22 turning 23 or something.

• Best Answer

I agree, Tiffany looks like a younger Ciara. They went so well together in the song and video. I love the song and I love the video. She can sing and dance as well. I'm not sure if they're related or not but I highly doubt it because one of them would have made it known. Tiffany Evans is 14, but she turns 15 next month. Ciara is 21, and she turns 22 in October. Both of them are beautiful.

who i think of sings terrific is ciara.tiffany evans i relly dont pay attention to her song for some reason.ciara has some super strikes and can sing extra valuable than tiffany evans.and ciara has gained alot of awards.what approximately u do u think of ciara sings extra valuable than tiffany evans? write me back provided that u opt to.

Best Place for tiffany jewelry http://cheaptiffany.de.vu

ya dey look alike

and tiffany is 14

• Landra

I dunno if they are related but they do look alike and they got the same fresh kind of dance style. I love their song and video! Maybe you should try looking up Tiffany Evans and see.

She's 14 turning 15 on August 4th...and no they aren't related, she just made a song with her.

Source(s): I know her personally! : )

yeah they do look alike maybe when she gets older and develops more u might see more alikness.