Ciara and Tiffany Evans??

Do you think Ciara and Tiffany Evans look kinda a like?? I do. At first I kinda thought that was Ciara with short hair and maybe a TINY bit differwnt look in the face and.... maybe the tallness to. Do you think they look kinda a like?? Oh yea, and are they related I just wondering?? I know Ciara's last name is... show more Do you think Ciara and Tiffany Evans look kinda a like?? I do. At first I kinda thought that was Ciara with short hair and maybe a TINY bit differwnt look in the face and.... maybe the tallness to. Do you think they look kinda a like?? Oh yea, and are they related I just wondering?? I know Ciara's last name is Harris and Tiffany's is Evans, but they can be cousins would u happen to know??

Oh yea, and would u happen to know how old Tiffany Evan's is?? I know Ciara is like 21 turning 22 or 22 turning 23 or something.