Is Vanna White letter perfect? Or has she taken a few bad turns lately?

Best Answer

Dennis Miller had a great line about Vanna when once, when she'd recently had a baby and said she'd be working less.

"Working less? Vanna, Sweetie, you turn letters. The only way you could work less would be to be a banjo player in a metal band."

Vanna is "Letter Perfect",,that's why she is still on the program. Any turn she takes is not a "bad" one...she's still the gal for the job.

The program just wouldn't be the same without her...

I heard someone say the other day that Vanna was looking old, I'll be damned if I can see it. All women should age as gracefully as she has.

Source(s): BTW....can I buy an "O"?
  • Mav

I never thought she was letter perfect from the beginning:)

I saw her mess up a few weeks ago!

She IS getting old and senile. At least she is still smokin hot!

Don't be deceived. We ALL take a few bad turns at times.

None of us get younger, and there only one alternative to getting older. She looks good for her age.

I really don't have an answer. I just thought a flaming monkey head might look good here....

• Rowan

She should be thankful for such a cushy job.....who else gets to stand around touching a screen, and then it does all the rest of the work for her???? I ask you .....who??????

• java

It seems to me that her C-cup still runneth over with plenty.