Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Trade? Steven Jackson for Ahman Green & Chester Taylor?

Would you trade steven jackson for those two? My other RB is Reggie Bush and on bench I have Julius Jones and DeAngelo Williams. I dont think it will be worth it

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't do that! The other guy has to offer a lot more than those table scraps!

You have a great stable of RBs as it stands now.

1. Steven Jackson is like having a RB and a WR in one guy. He caught 80 passes last year.

2. Ahman Green has some gas in the tank, but is playing for a dreadful team, with a poor offensive line.

3. Ahman Green is over 30, the time when performance drops way off.

4. Chester Taylor is a platoon back, and will share carries with Adrian Peterson.

5. Tavaris Jackson is a pathetic QB. Minnesota RBs are going to see "eight in the box" every down until Jackson can make a play.

With your RBs, you can make some serious noise. Jones is no longer in Parcell's dog house, and Williams could easy supplant Foster as the starter in Carolina. He's a top sleeper this year. With Bush and Jackson, you have two RBs and two WRs, based on their receiving skills. Excellent draft.

Good draft. Stay put.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would definitely not do that trade! Steven Jackson is the 2nd best RB you can have behind LT. Ahman Green is on a downward spiral in his career and is playing behind a shaky Houston line. Chester Taylor had a good year last year, but this year he is splitting time with Adrian Peterson. Do not make this trade. Keep Steven Jackson and never let him go for anyone but LT. Especially if it is a PPR league. No doubt about it.

• JJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If you are getting SJAX then for sure yes. If you are trading him away, not a chance. SJAX is a great RB, and is ranked #2 in most cheatsheets. He had a great year last year, and this year he can improve more. He is a fantasy stud, and you can not let him go. Hope this help.

• 1 decade ago

The only RB you should trade for SJAX is LT, and you might not even want to do that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. It will make your team worse. Why would you even consider this trade?

• 1 decade ago

NO. if you didnt have any other rb's then maybe but with what you already have no way in heck

• 1 decade ago

Do not make that trade!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No keep Jacko

• 1 decade ago

Are you crazy? No that is a huge rip off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.