Don't do that! The other guy has to offer a lot more than those table scraps!
You have a great stable of RBs as it stands now.
1. Steven Jackson is like having a RB and a WR in one guy. He caught 80 passes last year.
2. Ahman Green has some gas in the tank, but is playing for a dreadful team, with a poor offensive line.
3. Ahman Green is over 30, the time when performance drops way off.
4. Chester Taylor is a platoon back, and will share carries with Adrian Peterson.
5. Tavaris Jackson is a pathetic QB. Minnesota RBs are going to see "eight in the box" every down until Jackson can make a play.
With your RBs, you can make some serious noise. Jones is no longer in Parcell's dog house, and Williams could easy supplant Foster as the starter in Carolina. He's a top sleeper this year. With Bush and Jackson, you have two RBs and two WRs, based on their receiving skills. Excellent draft.
Good draft. Stay put.
· 1 decade ago