Can someone please explain to me why people are demonstrating at the Falcons Training camp?

I mean, after all they have done about all they can do. They wanted to suspend him to the max they were allowed but the NFL stepped in and said stay away. Which to me is even a better thing. Mike Vick will NEVER take another snap in a Falcons uniform, if any other, and Arthur Blank is noticeably embarassed by... show more I mean, after all they have done about all they can do. They wanted to suspend him to the max they were allowed but the NFL stepped in and said stay away. Which to me is even a better thing. Mike Vick will NEVER take another snap in a Falcons uniform, if any other, and Arthur Blank is noticeably embarassed by the whole thing.

So why in the world, with Vick in Va. pleading Not Guilty (shocker) would people be inundating the Falcons camp with protests? He's NOT playing people so would you please leave us alone and let us get ready for the season?

Keith Brooking, Joe Horn, Joey Harrington have NOTHING to do with any of this so please just go away and let us practice in peace. Go to Vick's house and camp out all night if you want to. but let us practice i peace for crissake!

I know this is more a rant, but geez the whole team shouldn't suffer because of one stupid, poor decision making individual!

weeder