Do people enjoy labeling people as EMO without knowing for sure?

Up until a few years ago, I didn't know what emo was? Someone tried to imply that I was because sometimes I'm in a grumpy mood. Everyone gets that way, it doesn't make them emo. I hate that term. EMO. Happy is an emotion, too. So does being happy make me emo? Of course not. Then you have people who... show more Up until a few years ago, I didn't know what emo was? Someone tried to imply that I was because sometimes I'm in a
grumpy mood. Everyone gets that way, it doesn't make them emo. I hate that term. EMO. Happy is an emotion, too. So
does being happy make me emo? Of course not. Then you have people who try so hard not to be emo; Those are the ones that claim to be "optimistic". Yeah, They fulled me. Those people get grumpier than I do. FULL OF CRAP!! I get upset once in a while. Does that make me emo? NO!! no no no no n ono no!!! WWWWaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Why do people have to be so cruel? *Sob*