Does anyone know how to display ALL friends on a MySpage page?

A while ago, I selected top friends so now my page displays only 4 friends but now I want tp dispay alll of my friends. Does anyone know how to do this?

Favorite Answer

from your home page on myspace, you can click on "change my top friends" in the column on the right in the box with your current top friends. on the "change my top friends" page, there's a drop down box where you select how many "top friends" you want to display. you can display up to 40 of your friends on your profile this way, or there are codes you can use to make your own top friends and that might have an option for more than 40 and you can also customize it [ie change their names that display under their picture on your profile]. a good source for codes like this is www.mygen.co.uk

hope this helped!

:]

Source(s): myspacer

It only goes up to 40 unless you create your own div overlay and those are usually very complex and very sloppy looking if you don't get them right. (and i can't explain to you exactly how to do those because they are different for every profile)