You've just been elected President of the United States...?

what's your first official act?

Favorite Answer

Concentrate on basic literacy in schools and Maths,every child gets breakfast,and better health care for Forces personnel if they get injured and sent home. Same final rule for British Forces.

Independent inquiry into events leading up to 9/11 with no holds barred and no stone unturned until the families of those who lost loved ones are satisfied and justice is served.

Yes and I do want to see all the recordings of all camera angles of the most protected building in the world as that "plane" flew into the Pentagon.

To do it in the presidents room! <3

Me?! president!!! Muahahahaha you will all bow down to my awesome presidentness!!!

today president of the united states tomorow ULTIMATE RULER OF THE WORLD!!! XD

Arrest W, Condi, Cheney, and the rest of his crew for perpetrating a fraud against this great country and for the murder of our brave soldiers who lost there lives in this stupid military battle.

To implement the best version of universal health care that's proposed.

Legalize Cannabis!

Free Booze for everybody!

To play hide and go seek in the White House.

BringBackBuk

My first offical act is to party!!

have my press secretary get me a diet pepsi, im dying of thirst here~