Help for girlfriends birthday please..?

For my girlfriends birthday I'm gonna get her some tickets to a concert. but someone on here said a should use the 5 senses as gifts.

I.E...

SIGHT: make yourself look nice for her

TOUCH: a nice massage

TASTE: Dinner at a resturant

SMELL: Some nice flowers

and HEARING would be the tickets.

Thing is, I'm not to keen on the sight one. have anyone got anymore suggestions. Her birthday is next week.

Thanks

• honeyb
    Best Answer

Someone did that for me on Valentines Day and it was great. I loved it. The sight was my favorite movie on DVD!! Try that one.

My Gift's were:

Sight: Favorite movie on DVD

Touch: stuff animal.

Taste: Chocolate

Smell: perfume and candles

Hearing: CD of different artist that they made.

I loved every bit of it.

what about senses as in for her, and to complement the tickets, so:

Sight: (depending on budget) going to a movie, designer sunglasses, make up voucher, facial as they put cucumber on your eyes!

Touch: book her in for a massage at a beauty saloon same time or instead of facial

Taste: after the movies go for dinner (and present her with the tickets) or slip the tickets into a box of chocolates

Smell: perfume is always a winner if you know what she likes, if not a perfume voucher, or flowers before you go out for the meal

Well, you're going to a concert, so dress in appropriate concert attire. If it's a rock concert then obviously wear whatever, but if you're going out to a nice restaurant you might want to consider wearing a collared shirt and slacks. Look nice for your girlfriend, it's only one day!

Wrap the tickets in a nice pretty box with a sweet card.

I wouldn't necessarily say dp something to make yoruself look better.... unless you KNOW she wants you to do something like shave, or cut your hair, or wear a suit...

But do something that will appeal to her sense of sight. Try a favorite outfit, help her to see her own beauty, do something that she will SEE. Sight could be flowers... but instead of just getting them, order rose petals and in addition to the massage, place them on the floor and bed, and in a tub filled with warm water and candles lit strategically....

That ought to do it... let us know how it works out....

• ?

taking her to the concert and something to eat afterwards would be fab if she is really special get her a wee thing too like a nice necklace earrings costume stuff not expensive something you can slip into your pocket try boots the chemist they always have nice wee novelties have a look round enjoy your night she will love it

• Raine

Why not book her in to a local beauty shop that does specials like a top to toe, which basically they completely pamper her from doing her hair to maninure/pedicure.

that providing she likes that kind of thing.

• madge

What a fab idea, You could go for sunglasses or SIGHTseeing on a day trip or theatre or cinema tickets.

Look yourself, use the style that you like, just make a bit more effort to impress her a.k.a look tidy but casual.

Well, you should probably also give her a heart-shaped b-day card, saying how much you like, and tell her how pretty she looks. Good luck, man. ;)