Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Online games?

What are some fun games a 13 year old can play online? (Like SecondLife)

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1001 Online Games

123 Games

Action Flash

Addictive Flash

Addictive Gamez

All Free Online Games

All Games Free

Arcade Bliss

Arcade Muffin

Arcade Online

Arcade Street

Arcade Town

Armor Games

Bloogie.com Online Games

Browser Arcade

DominateGame

eZone

FadPlay

Flash Games

Flash Games 247

Flash Game Junkie

Flashzor

Free Flash Games

FreeGames.as

FreeGames.vg

Free Game Sites

FreeWebArcade.com

Free Web Games

Free World Group

Funny Car Pictures

Game Gecko

Game Sloth

Game Squared

Games Craze

Games Handbook

Game Slick

GAMICS - GameComics

Gaming Top 200

Groovy Java

Heavy Games

Hype Games

I AM BORED

Infinite Fun

Insane Games

Jarkey Games

Just Free Games

Legit Games

Lifetime Gamer

MoFunZone

My Daily Buzz

MyZany

Net Games

NevoSoft.com

Noodan Free Games

Online Games HQ

Player Plaza

PlayStation 3 Insiders

Share Games

Techtainment

Tetris

Top 100 Game Sites

Top Fun Games

Top Mud Sites

Top Spin Games

uGoto Games

Unlimited Games

Unlimited Web Games

Vampirosiames Games

Venus Arcade

Vx4 Flash Games

YoGames Online Games

Source(s): My Penis Told Me
  • 6 years ago

FreeGames.as 

Vampirosiames Games 

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Brower:

DDtank

Shellshock Live 2

Download:

Elsword

Vindictus

S4league

Wizardry Online

Wizard 101

• 6 years ago

Online flash games can be something from free, Flash games to electronic worlds to massively multiplayer online games, Plenty Of games including people for primary-aged kids supply free chat, Some activities require in-game acquisitions of online items, Several online games offer parental controls.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Online games can be anything from free, Flash games to virtual worlds to massively multiplayer online games , Lots of online games including ones for elementary-aged kids offer free chat , Some games require in-game purchases of virtual goods, Many online games offer parental controls. ELO Coach has maintained the best reputation in the ELO boost industry because of our commitment to excellence, and satisfying our customers! There is no other service for League of Legends that maintains the standards that we do.

• 6 years ago

Mini Clips online games is best games for online play

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hey there,

I was looking for a free download GameRanger I found it here; http://j.mp/1p0EqnP

GameRanger supports more or less 600 online games you can play with by yourself or accompanied with the rest of the people that integrates this community. Just join a game room and start playing with them by double-clicking over it.

It's a really nice game.

• 7 years ago

There are a lot online games websites but the one I enjoy playing on is http://newscarymazegame.net/

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think you should only choose this site to pretend your games on PC. This is the best I have ever seen because all the games on them are working. I have noted that this guy also uploads a video of that game tutorial that discusses what steps to choose for installation methods pretty nice.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Personally I would say "Defiance". It's a great game to play for hours on end and you can easily rack up 70+ hours just for the missions. It is a mmorpg and currently free on steam! I would honestly recommend this to you! When I was your age I was playing Diablo and WoW, but I don't think your parents would be willing to pay for those so :\ just go for Defiance!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.