What is love?

Everyone has their own definition, I want to know what your's is

Favorite Answer

Well, the definition of perfect love is in the book of 1 Corinthians, chapter 13, in the Bible.

As for me I think love is when you care as much or more about someone as you care about yourself. It means serving them when they don't 'deserve' it. This is extremely difficult at times, as we all know. I don't see how we can do this consistently without a reliance on the Lord.

Source(s): The Holy Bible

love is when every time you see that one special person, u forget your own name , you freeze and stop dead in your tracks.

love is when you start to THINK of that special person, your heart beats faster and slower at the same time , almost as if your having a heart attack .

love is when all you can think about is that one person, and you cant STOP no matter how hard you try.And when you talk to them you stop breathing , and its hard for you to talk or stop staring.

Source(s): thats the way it feels for me.....

Love to me is kind, understanding, respect, acceptance, thoughtful, sincere, concern, and caring.

• baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...........no more.