what would a SWOT analysis of your university look like? what are your universitys key strengths and weaknesse

what would a SWOT analysis of your university look like? what are your universitys key strengths and weaknesses? what are the major threats in the external environment? what are the opportunities?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

School: TxState in San Marcos, TX

Strengths: "The best kept secret" as one of my professors rightfully mentioned. TxState is just big enough to enjoy all the major qualities of any major university, but just small enough to not become overcrowded like UT. State-of-the art facilities and library also come to mind.

Weaknesses: Too much focus on Liberal Arts, although granted that's what the school was first founded in. Now there's finally a separate building devoted to business, which is great.

Opportunities: Continue expanding and build more off-center campuses, like the one in Round Rock, which caters to evening-class students.

Threats: None really. If anything TxState remains a threat to UT, which due to their huge tuition costs and overcrowding, people are going from there to TxState.

• 3 years ago

I went to Bournemouth some years lower back , yet some issues by no capacity substitute. Strengths reliable employment checklist / classes very sensible Sunniest place in the rustic coastline side area and nightlife loads of inexpensive lodging outdoors of summer season era. Weaknesses motor vehicle possession became intense, so no threat of parking interior of sight. Does ex poly status nonetheless remember? constrained lodging on campus possibilities .....For a reliable solar tan .....Employment in the time of summer season in case you opt for for to stay. Threats by no capacity had made ot me...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.