Give some information of any contry about its resources, government, political and legal system and physical?
Give some information of any contry about its resources, government, political and legal system and physical infrastructure. what type of business would do well in that county? why?
- LucySDLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
.............CIA WORLD FACT BOOK.............
Every country in the world with every bit of information from how many people with aids to what kind of governmentetc.
Notes and Definitions
Guide to Country Profiles
Guide to Rank Order Pages
History of The World Factbook
Contributors and Copyright Information
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Flags of the World
Gallery of Covers
- Country information has been updated as of 19 July 2007.
- Several notable geographic changes have occurred. The US Board on Geographic Names (BGN) now recognizes Timor-Leste as the short form name for East Timor; its description may be found under this new designation. France's overseas possessions were recently reorganized. The five former entities of Bassas da India, Europa Island, Glorioso Islands, Juan de Nova Island, and Tromelin Island, previously grouped as Iles Eparses (Scattered Islands), now constitute a district of the French Southern and Antarctic Lands. Additionally, the islands of St. Barthelemy and St. Martin, formerly a part of the French overseas region of Guadeloupe, now make up separate overseas collectivities and have their own Factbook entries.
- In the Government category, the "Capital" entry has been greatly expanded and now contains up to four subfields, including significant new information having to do with time. The subfields consist of the name of the capital itself, its geographic coordinates, the time difference at the capital from coordinated universal time (UTC), and, if applicable, information on daylight saving time (DST). Where appropriate, a special note has been added to highlight those countries that have multiple time zones.
- The Transnational issues category now has a “Trafficking in persons” entry. Human trafficking connotes modern-day slavery and this important new field will include information on the most egregious countries (Tier 2 Watch List and Tier 3) as listed in the US State Department's annual report.
- A new Appendix G lists Weights and Measures . The appendix includes information on mathematical notation and metric interrelationships, as well as over 400 examples of standard conversion factors.
-Revision of some individual country maps, first introduced in the 2001 edition, is continued in this edition. Several regional maps have also been updated to reflect boundary changes and place name spelling changes.
The online Factbook is updated periodically throughout the year.
ISSN 1553-8133Source(s): above link self
- 1 decade ago
Do a bit more research on this...
Rice growing - though the land is mainly hilly,, many Japanese companys have had to develop small farming equipment to handle the conditions (eg small maneuverable tractors). This fits in with Japans growth and development in technology and alternative farming.
Politically, the government has stopped imported rice to encourage Japanese farmers to sell to the Japanese markets, and to prevent cheap imported rice. The gov. also gives incentives to farmers to set up business.Source(s): GCSE Geography course.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
History of Nations
This site has a history of every nation in the world as well as many non-sovereign territories. Each country is covered by a brief essay which gives the highlights of each nation's history.
Countries, Facts & Figures.