Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What kind of treatment available for cerebral ischemia, and what is the success rate of the treatment?

Recently I visited eye doctor as my son is having a squinted eye. After so many tests doctor found out that the back portion of the eye is swollen and he has to undergo MRI. After I search on the internet I found that the swelling could be caused by cerebral ischemia. I am very much worried now as my son is 3 yrs old only now. I would like to know if any treatment available for this, if available what it is and how successful it is. Many thanks for your replies.

Favorite Answer

As far as supplements go-Niacin(flushing kind), vinpocetine, Ginko Biloba, and CoQ10 .Follow the instructions on the package and make sure you use the standardized versions-consult your pharmacist, especially with any other health problems and other medications either over the counter, or prescriptions.

Better contact a doctor......