Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Bodybuilding?

How would you get into that profession ?

Favorite Answer

Yeah! bodybuilding.com is good place there is also good paper magazine muscle... you just need to read and exercise, and diet is most important factor! my tip is nutrition try olimp products, they cost more but they are the best! and safe! And do not use steroids on the beginning! Steroids are only for specialists that read tons about it and know how and when to use it, health is the most important right? ;)

One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to

http://www.mylnation.info/ and order you free trial, also you only pay 4.97$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

he metabolic powers certain foods have to make your body burn far more body fat.” It is a way of rating foods, primarily based on “how many calories your body is going to burn just breaking down the nutrients every single time you consume a particular food.”

Therefore, you are not alone in this battle.

Go to www.bodybuilding.com and read articles.