What underhood fuse block to nab from salvage jard? Custom Install!?

Since I am installing fuses, and breakers, and relays...to run my new electric coolant fan, relays for my headlights, etc, etc. I wanted to clean up all the wiring, and centralize all of it in one fuse block under the hood of my 1985 Caprice. I am keeping the under dash one, just wanting to install an additional... show more Since I am installing fuses, and breakers, and relays...to run my new electric coolant fan, relays for my headlights, etc, etc. I wanted to clean up all the wiring, and centralize all of it in one fuse block under the hood of my 1985 Caprice. I am keeping the under dash one, just wanting to install an additional used fuse box. I am planning to go to my local self-service parts yard, and am wondering which one to get.

Prefer:
Water and heat resistant, (shouldn't be a problem)
Use the common fuse ATO preferred.
Inexpensive, easy to find relays.
Not to small, or large. no longer than a foot or so.
Common, model of car/truck preferred.

The cars at this particular yard, are 10-25 years old, so thats what I have to choose from.

Thanks in advance!
1 answer 1