Does anyone else consider National ID cards for Americans a bit like the 666 mark of the anti-Christ?

It is believed that the anti-christ will one day rule the world, and demand we all bare the mark of the devil. Remember that if you refuse the mark, you may not purchase food, rent a place to live, own anything, and won't be allowed to commune with the population. Do you think Hillary Clinton's idea cards... show more It is believed that the anti-christ will one day rule the world, and demand we all bare the mark of the devil. Remember that if you refuse the mark, you may not purchase food, rent a place to live, own anything, and won't be allowed to commune with the population. Do you think Hillary Clinton's idea cards are the same? Is she the anti-Christ trying to change America into being controlled, and lose their freedoms? She tried it with her hubby Bill when he was President, but Americans shot that down, thank God! However, as in Universal Health-Care (which doesn't work) I am positive, if she is elected, she will bring the idea back, and try to enforce it, against the will of the people. What say you? 666?
Update: I am not a Christain. Don't presume to know something you don't, since you don't know me. Thanks