Who is funnier Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller ?

I never liked Adam Sandler in movies, except for "Wedding Singer". I think Ben Stiller is way more funny... look at the movies they made...

Ben Stiller: Zoolander, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, There's something about Mary.

Adam Sandler: Mr. Deeds, Big Daddy, Little Nicky, Happy Gilmore, Waterboy...

See the difference ?

Favorite Answer

Ben Stiller, Dodgeball: A Underdog Story, Meet the Parents and There's Something About Mary are very funny and enduring movies. Adam Sandler tries to hard to be funny and his films become stale and retarded after a while.

Yes, I see the difference. Ben Stiller is not as funny...

Meet the Parents was a waste of time, Meet the Fockers was marginally better. I've never watched there's Something about Mary. Mystery Men, which is conspicuously absent from your list of Stiller movies, was so bad I left the theater. I'm not saying everything he's been in was terrible. Dodgeball and Night at the Museum were two movies of his I enjoyed.

On to Adam Sandler. I'll agree that some of his movies are just as bad like Little Nicky, Mr. Deeds, and Big Daddy, but Happy Gilmore??? The price is wrong *****.

Source(s): 50 First Dates, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, Billy Madison, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

Adam Sandler

I would have to say Adam Sandler is funnier but I really do ENJOY Ben Stiller's movies more, they have a comedy that will never cease. As Adam Sandler seems to have movies that people will love when they first come out but then become redundant quickly, thought I really do enjoy his skits on Saturday Night Live which is pretty much the only reason Adam Sandler gets the bump here. Nice comparison though, but Adam Sandler but only by a hair, Ben Stiller is a great comedic geniuses.

I agree that Sandler's only decent film comedy was The Wedding Singer. As a comic actor, Ben Stiller is more versatile and funnier.

• A

Ben Stiller FORSURE because I absolutely HATE Adam Sandler.

I really can't stand much of Ben Stiller. I think his DAD is funnier than him (on Seinfeld)! The only Ben Stiller movies I like are Meet the Parents, Dodgeball and Night at the Museum. I really don't think he's funny. (I loved Anchor Man too...and his character was minimal). I just like Adam Sandler better as an actor--period. Not even that he's funnier, but that to me, Ben Stiller is annoying. He tries to be funny while appearing not to be trying to be funny...but he's just not funny to me. His wife is cute though, she looks just like Marsha Brady, for real. (Isn't that his wife? Christine Taylor? or is she somebody else's wife? I can't think who...). Anyway...Ben Stiller is somewhat annoying to me. Zoolander was pitiful. He was better in Meet the Tannenbaum's (or whatever it was called, without really going for hard comedy).

• Jasper

I like adam sandler better, ben stiller is ok but he makes movies that are somewhat half & half that dont really entertain.

Ben Stiller all the way

• Noe

I say Adam Sandler. Ben Stiller isn't really that funny for me.