Past or Present, who is the HOTTEST model to pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, in your opinion?

Past in my opinion: Heidi Klum

Current: Yesica Toscanini

Favorite Answer

Past: Heidi Klum (who yes, gets better looking every year!) or Elle MacPherson (better known as "The Body")

Present: Ana Beatriz Barros, sorry, but I think she is beautiful!

or

The ONLY israeli born SI swim model, Bar Raefeli (see the 2006 issue of SI Swim)

Any SI who model isn't malnourished, isn't flat in the booty, isn't boy-hipped, doesn't have several obvious implants and surgeries, gets my vote. I personally find "Black Men's Swimsuit Extra" far more sexy that the SI swimsuit issue. (Even though I am Caucasian!)

That being said, I always though Kathy Ireland and Elle MacPherson were a cut above the others in the 1980s. Most of the current ones are way too skinny, and have no hips or booty to speak of. A bit of athletic toning goes a very long way!

Heidi Klum is getting more gorgeous every day

I like Maria Sharapova too

Elle MacPherson

• Mo

Tyra Banks

heidi klum

Paulina, hands down.

• Jennie

I am. :)