what county's have Nuclear weapon?
- LAVADOGLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
Countries with Nuclear Weapons Capability
* Acknowledged: Britain, China, France, India, Pakistan, Russia, United States
* Unacknowledged: Israel
* Seeking: North Korea,1 Iran2
* Abandoned: South Africa—Constructed but then voluntarily dismantled six uranium bombs. Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine—When Soviet Union broke up, these former states possessed nuclear warheads that they have since given up.
1. In Dec. 2002, North Korea revealed that it had violated its 1994 agreement to freeze its nuclear weapons program and has been developing a nuclear bomb. On April 24, 2003, North Korea announced it possessed a nuclear bomb but this claim has not been verified.
2. In Aug. 2005, U.S. intelligence estimated that Iran would possess nuclear weapons in the next decade. Source: U.S. State Department and TIME magazine.Source(s): http://360.yahoo.com/lavadogmarineone
- Its not me Its uLv 71 decade ago
United States 10,000
- 1 decade ago
The US, Russia, India, Pakistan, China, Great Britain, France, and North Korea have nuclear weapons. Israel is suspected of having nuclear weapons.
- Mike WLv 71 decade ago
United States of America
People's Republic of China
Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea (North Korea)
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Eventually every country that wishes will be able to create their own nuclear or otherwise alternative to nuclear arsenal.
You cannot suppress knowledge from the people forever. Leaks will occur or alternative technologies will be developed by lesser nations.
So in time you may hear:
Maybe even some Central American countries will develop their own.
- KevyLv 71 decade ago