Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

DO I have a chance getting a girl to be my firend a gone?

I was mean to her once but am not really like that how can we make friends agone

Favorite Answer

Do you mean again? Who knows? You've given no details...

Apologize to her and ask her if she would like to be friends again. Then you can work up to asking her if you can be more than friends.

A word to the wise: If you want to keep a girlfriend you have to be nice to them. Treat her really good - like she's your princess. She will love that.

Try to control your temper or think about what you are doing when you are doing it to prevent being mean to her again.

You might end up doing or saying something so mean that she might not want to be with you ever again.

Good Luck

You may. If you are being sincere about it. Do you want the friendship because you realize your mistake or are you the type that hates to lose? Just admit your wrong, ask for forgiveness, and see what happens.

• TELL HER YOUR REALLY SORRY

and you didnt take your meds

that day but your swear your on them

again!

i had a fire end once, stay away