When did your acne go away on its own??

by what age?? i mean like bad acne that persists constantly that never goes away not just the odd spots. and what should you expect? does it go away only slowly like one pimple at a time? what was it like?

im waiting for my glorious days after acne since 11 its been 4 years now and its gotten bad.

Best Answer

I used to have an acute case of acne when I was younger for many years; it covered

my face, back, chest and posterior. I eventually healed myself without the use of

drugs. I cured myself through DIET.

-This is what you should ELIMINATE!!! quit eating eating it:

fried foods

White bread/flour

starch combinations during the same meal (e.g. potatoes and pasta)

soda/carbonated drinks

sugar/corn syrup

meat/dairy

soft foods (processed foods)

hydrogenated oils (in processed foods)

fast food

(my sister had eczema for a # of years; and I also told her to change her diet, but

she wouldn't listen. eventually, she took a massage course and it talked about the

importance of diet, so she just tried quiting fast food and soda, when she did

that, her eczema cleared up. now she listens to my advice.)

-you should increase your intake of:

fruits/vegetables, preferably organic (you should have a salad a day, at the least)

8 glasses of water a day

whole foods

black and/or brown bread (whole grains)

nuts

-you should have a balance, of 80% alkaline (mostly FRESH fruits and vegetables)

forming foods, to 20% acid forming foods.

going vegetarian/vegan/raw foodist would help. it helps set strict goals and rules

to follow. I had to adhere to these rules strictly, but mine was a severe case.

eating this way comes naturally to me now.

-----

Basically, your eliminations are poor/sluggish; thats is why some people can get

away with eating badly, but you may not. The reason changing your diet to the foods

below will help is because your eating foods that are much easier to digest and

elminate than those above. exercising will help, also.

I would check out Edgar Cayce; without his advice I would probably still suffer

today.

He also said you can help yourself through exercise and osteopathic adjustments to

your spine, he said this can create imbalances in your nervous system (if it isn't

in proper adjustment) which will affect everything else. I haven't done this yet,

as it is expensive; but I assume when I do, I will be able to better digest the

aforementioned foods. Through DIET ALONE I have been cured for a number of years.

Don't believe the people who say it doesn't effect it, I swear to god this will

help. It helped me. =) good luck!

Just so others are aware, I'm copy/pasting this to others, so they can get advice,

because I have been there. i'm not selling or advertising for anyone or anything,

i'm not spamming. don't think that, if you see this advice elsewhere.

• Denise

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

Well I used acne cream and made sure not to wash it after I put it on. If you want to know what I used contact me. Anyways, mine went away in a week or two,and washed my face with soap every night.As I said before, your pores breathe too. If it is seriously bad, and your face looks like a tomato, don't know what to say about that, sorry : (. But you should make sure that you wash up. I think that using acne stuff and washing your face are the main two things that you absolutely need to know. Hope this helps!

I don't want to depress you, but some people have acne into their adult years. With most people I know, though, if they had acne in middle/high school it cleared up around 17 or 18 years old. If they didn't have it in school, they have it now in their 20's. I never had acne til I turned 24 and my sister started getting it at 21, neither of us had it as teenagers. So it is just different with everyone. If it is really bad go see a dermatologist. They can give you topical and oral meds to clear it up and prevent scarring.

• kja63

I never had acne, not even as a teenager. Most of my friends had the mild hormonal acne, that went away in their early to mid twenties. A few friends had acne so bad they were scarred for life.

If you have very bad acne, it's probably not gonna just go away when you get older. The doctors can prescribe an antibiotic for you to take to help it go away. That's how i got mine to go away.

uh da natural way may take foreva so i suggest finding a good product to help speed da process along

• it didnt i had to use face wash before it went away and it worked!!!

Source(s): Netrogenia acne wash