Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Where can i buy a bra? size 28B?

I am looking for a bra that is not expensive. and 28B fits me perfectly i have only one (of that size) and i want more. And i checked Victoria's Secret doesnt carry 28B.

Favorite Answer

because 28 is a particularly small band size, you are probably going to have better luck looking in the kid's section. bras there tend to be cheaper too.

RE:

Where can i buy a bra? size 28B?

buy bra size 28b

I'm a 34AA and I definitely have trouble finding bras, too. I love http://www.lulalu.com, and I think they have your size. Happy hunting!

• ?

28 B Bra

Perhaps you should check other stores such as JCPENNY, Dillards, and so on. If they don't carry them in the store and consider that size a speciality-perhaps they have a catalog where you can order one for you.

Not sure if a Mervyn's is in your area.....they have them in the kids scetion. They're around $10.00 and go on sale frequently.

Victoria Secret only runs sizes 30 and up.. just go to Walmart or something, ur probably too young to buy such expensive bras when ur breast are probably going to grow pretty fast and a 28 won't fit u anymore..

Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options 4 U. Check it out……..

http://www.freewebs.com/best-lingerie/