help with pkmn pearl?

How do i get my friend code???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go downstairs in a pokecenter(after u have one badge i think) and talk to the first lady to the right and i think she gives u a pal pad. then talk to a lady by the door and go in the room. there u'll get your friend code, walk back out, then u go to your pal pad in ur bag under key items and click on somethin like "your code"

i really hope this works

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u have to have wireless internet connection or go to a place that has it and go down stairs of a pokemon center and talk to one of the two ladies next to the thing that looks like an entrance. if it doesn't work than u might have to store the place or ur house's wifi on the nintendo wfs which is on the main menu when u start up ur pearl game when it has the picture of Palkia

• 1 decade ago

go downstairs in a pokecenter(after u have one badge i think) and talk to the first lady to the right and i think she gives u a pal pad. then talk to a lady by the door and go in the room. there u'll get your friend code, walk back out, then u go to your pal pad in ur bag under key items and click on somethin like "my code"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.