Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Lush products? please answer im desperate for help?

I have loads of spots at the moment, at least 10, and I have been told lush products are best for clearing up skin? i have realy sensitive skin, and my spots seem to turn to scabs even though i dont pick them? If lush products work, which ones are best?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Visit any Lush shop and they do testers as well as offer personal advice. Staff are usually very helpful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The cleansers 'Angels on Bare Skin' and 'Fresh Farmacy' are the best in my opinion. If you go into a lush shop the assistants will be able to guide you and show you which one is best for you

xx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd advise you to go the old fashioned way and cleanse, tone and moisturise. Go for a consultation and buy the very best that you can afford! You'd also need a deep-cleansing mask once or twice a weel. I always recommend Eve Lom products which you can buy from her site. The cleanser is truly amazing!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always used to have loads of spots, even though i washed with soap & water every day, morning & night.

I've tried different soaps & creams & treatments (clerasil, oxy), and a couple of lush stuff. But still had lots of spots.

The only thing that has worked for me Is......boil & cool some water, then put in a few drops of lavender aromatherapy essential oil, then use cotton-wool balls to dip in & wipe on your face. (avoid your eyes!)

Prior to this i was a true pizza-face, but since using this lavender wash i've only had two or three 'single' spots in a year. :-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I had the same problem, I use the following 3 products and I have seen a great improvement.

http://www.lush.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=pro...

Other things you can do:

Drink plenty of fresh water, avoid processed foods, you can apply tea-tree oil direct to your spots, that dries them out really well; or you can buy cliniques spot gel; it's about £12 but well worth it!

• lush are good - I also use 'witch' foaming facial cleanser (not lush!) which has REALLY cleared my face up. Is worth a try, maybe.

• DEFINITLY 'Cupcake'. Its a face mask especially designed for acne prone skin. It smells lush (but doesnt taste as lush :p)

Its really great and is a bestseller.

Hope it works out for you, (cupcake is also relly cheap too.)

Dani xoxo

Source(s): Myself. (&friends)
  • 1 decade ago

if all else fails ur doctor will prescribe medication, i used minocin tablets for 6 months and the problem disappeared very quickly, hope this helps x

• 1 decade ago

i use sothy's - i believe its a french line. my skin is clear now. also - i take birth control (yasmin) and that has cleared up my face alot. have you tried going to the dermatologist ? my sister has really bad acne and the derma told her she has rosatia ( i think thats how you spell it). maybe check that out..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think it was call fresh pharmacy? i'll look it up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.