Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Lush products? please answer im desperate for help?

I have loads of spots at the moment, at least 10, and I have been told lush products are best for clearing up skin? i have realy sensitive skin, and my spots seem to turn to scabs even though i dont pick them? If lush products work, which ones are best?

Best Answer

Visit any Lush shop and they do testers as well as offer personal advice. Staff are usually very helpful.

The cleansers 'Angels on Bare Skin' and 'Fresh Farmacy' are the best in my opinion. If you go into a lush shop the assistants will be able to guide you and show you which one is best for you

xx

I'd advise you to go the old fashioned way and cleanse, tone and moisturise. Go for a consultation and buy the very best that you can afford! You'd also need a deep-cleansing mask once or twice a weel. I always recommend Eve Lom products which you can buy from her site. The cleanser is truly amazing!!

I always used to have loads of spots, even though i washed with soap & water every day, morning & night.

I've tried different soaps & creams & treatments (clerasil, oxy), and a couple of lush stuff. But still had lots of spots.

The only thing that has worked for me Is......boil & cool some water, then put in a few drops of lavender aromatherapy essential oil, then use cotton-wool balls to dip in & wipe on your face. (avoid your eyes!)

Prior to this i was a true pizza-face, but since using this lavender wash i've only had two or three 'single' spots in a year. :-)

I had the same problem, I use the following 3 products and I have seen a great improvement.

http://www.lush.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=pro...

Other things you can do:

Drink plenty of fresh water, avoid processed foods, you can apply tea-tree oil direct to your spots, that dries them out really well; or you can buy cliniques spot gel; it's about £12 but well worth it!

• lush are good - I also use 'witch' foaming facial cleanser (not lush!) which has REALLY cleared my face up. Is worth a try, maybe.

• DEFINITLY 'Cupcake'. Its a face mask especially designed for acne prone skin. It smells lush (but doesnt taste as lush :p)

Its really great and is a bestseller.

Hope it works out for you, (cupcake is also relly cheap too.)

Dani xoxo

Source(s): Myself. (&friends)

if all else fails ur doctor will prescribe medication, i used minocin tablets for 6 months and the problem disappeared very quickly, hope this helps x

i use sothy's - i believe its a french line. my skin is clear now. also - i take birth control (yasmin) and that has cleared up my face alot. have you tried going to the dermatologist ? my sister has really bad acne and the derma told her she has rosatia ( i think thats how you spell it). maybe check that out..

i think it was call fresh pharmacy? i'll look it up.