Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

IRAQ ROCKS.. Iraq beat S.Korea in Semi-final/Asian Cup by Penalties shootout 4 - 2 IRAQ IN FINAL?

now Saudi Vs Japan in Semi-final.

who will play with Iraq in Final

CONGRATS TO ALL IRAQI AND ARABS AND ALL PPL WHO LOVE IRAQ.

GLORY IRAQ

and thanx to all my friends around who's Congrats me

im VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY

Favorite Answer

Congrats to Iraq that is a gr8 achievement 4 Iraq to reach the Asian cup final Iam really so happy 4 them

• al

I wish I could see the Asian Cup games where I live.

Good Job......Korea was a tough opponent.

Iraq needs to stay composed because whoever they face in the final won't be easy.....both Saudi Arabia and Japan are two of the best teams in that confederation.....

Good Luck

That's cool, does this mean Iraq could get the US MNT in the Conderations Cup? I watched these guys play in the WAFF in Amman a month ago and they ended up losing to Iran, but it was fun watching them play, although the Iraqi fans were pretty rude. Good luck Iraq.

Congratulations Iraq deserve to be in the final

You should meet Japan in the final as they are a stronger team than Saudi Arabia, but i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

Congratulations again!

EDIT: I am supporting Saudi Arabia but i think Japan are the better side!

• Blue

Congratulations to Iraq and you as well! I don't know who will be in the final with Iraq but I do want to wish Iraq`the best of luck in the final. Congratulations again.

Congrats to Iraq and i wish they could play against Saudi cause of Emma!:)

sorry i can't make addition:

lovely: thanx sis i know ur happy and i don't forget ur 1st friend Congrats me in my page 360.

Emma (Eman - Romanista): Thanx sis im now not Iraqi but Saudi and i wish the final: Arab Vs Arab

GO Yasir Al-Ghatani

Glory Saudi Arabia

Blue: thank you man it was very early in USA time . really u watched the match ?! thank u my friend

now min 14 another match in Semi-final:

Saudi Vs Japan 0 - 0 but i wish Saudi win & Japan is sucks in this tournament like S.Korea

Frihah: thank u my little sister (or daughter) but u don't see Japan in this championships . really they are sucks

and Saudi Arabia are rocks

GO SAUDI ARABIA .. u can do it.

Edit: Jess: if u Korean girl so im sorry 4 u. Bad luck

but that's not joke . The IRAQI Goalie beat all Koreans players and Korea was very lucky in this game the real result must be 4 - 0 for Iraq. see game again and u'll know how much real goal lost 4 Iraq.

and Korea was lucky not just in this game but with Iran 2 cuz Iran was better than Korea by far but Koreans play just 4 Penalties shotout. and today they think they can do it again with Iraqi lions but they make big mistake cuz Iraqi goalie better than Korea goalie by far and Iraqi Goalie is younger than Korea Goalie

Noor Sabri (Iraqi Goalie 23 years old)

Korea Goalie 34 years old but (his son) beat him in this match

and just see the result of Iraq & Korea in this Tournament and u'll see which team was scare from other team ? not Iraq 4 sure and Korean team was very lucky cuz the real result must be 4 - 0 for Iraq

IRAQ ROCKS

Edit2: donttread22: are u Japanese ? Japan is sucks too in this tournament and they reach Semi-final by lucky i think Saudi will beat Japan and the final will be :

Iraq Vs Saudi Arabia

Edit3:

Emma: i read what u wrote on my page 360 don't thanx again my sis. about Saudi Vs Japan. don't worry Yasir will do it again but the problem of Saudi team just with Goalie. i hope he'll correct his mistakes in 2nd half . really Japan is sucks in this tournament they was very lucky cuz they reach the Semi-final. and Saudi deserve to play in Final and they will do that

GO GO SAUDI ARABIA

Edit4: im lost my voice and closed my Mobile.

Emma: see Saudi Arabia now in the lead 2 - 1

GO GO SAUDI ARABIA

u can beat Japan

come on give them some lessons in Soccer

Good luck to Iraq. They deserve a win.

I can't believe it. I'm really happy. Congrats, my friend. I think we're going to win the whole thing no matter who the opponent is in the final.

colegioyr: Japan just lost, you ignorant idiot.

congratulations to IRAQ for making it to their first ever AFC Asian Cup final. they must be proud of what they have achieved & now they believe that they can go all the way to win it!