Surgical Menopause , HRT and Pain problems (great lol)?

Hi all I had a full Hystertomery 3 yr ago i was 27yrs, been on HRT implants since then which have been fine up till now, i am suffering from Tachyphylaxis (my body is addictive to the HRT). Does anyone know if this can cause severe pain and Reaccuring Kidney infections ? I have recently have 2 bad spells... show more Hi all

I had a full Hystertomery 3 yr ago i was 27yrs, been on HRT implants since then which have been fine up till now, i am suffering from Tachyphylaxis (my body is addictive to the HRT).

Does anyone know if this can cause severe pain and Reaccuring Kidney infections ?

I have recently have 2 bad spells of being in hospital with severe pain , sickness, they say it was a severe kidney infection i was treated with IV PPI and Antibiotics and released on a PPI.
Kidney scan was fine, ultra sound was fine having a Gasteropsy tomoz ?

Now they also are saying i MAY have adhesions causing a blockage from my Hysteo. ( typical NHS guess work )

Now is my HRT causing all of this ?

Also i am worried as i'm not sure which HRT i will be replaced with and my flushing is ridculous litually every 2-3 mins at the moment horrendous.

What with the pain and flushes it is affecting my whole life, i'm of work again due to my illness and basically feel like SH1T.
1 answer 1