Looking for a recipe.It was a pie, graham cracker crust, whipped cream type filling with pineapple & a nut?

A pie made by my Mom's deceased best friend... It wasn't baked. It consisted of a graham cracker crust, and then a filling that was like whipped cream, with pineapple tidbits & some type of nut. She may have gotten the recipe off of the back of the pineapple can or on the crust or something, but this was... show more A pie made by my Mom's deceased best friend... It wasn't baked. It consisted of a graham cracker crust, and then a filling that was like whipped cream, with pineapple tidbits & some type of nut. She may have gotten the recipe off of the back of the pineapple can or on the crust or something, but this was 20+ years ago. Anyone familiar with it? I'd love to be able to make it.