bi asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 1 decade ago

Can someone please let me know of bus/train service to Brantford from Toronto, Canada?

Any bus/train service for commuting to Brantford from Toronto? If so, how long long it may take to reach Brantford? Thank you so much.

Favorite Answer

I love Canada. With all my mind, heart, body, and soul. Was a great country. What an awesome country that stands for peace, freedom, and equality.

But to answer you question. Just get a car hun. You would save yourself a lot of hassle and headaches in the long haul if you just drive. Life is just too short to waste on a bus.

• Greyhound has a service, at least 2 hours by bus.