Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

How dare Jerry "The King" Lawler blindside King Booker like that. What's wrong with him?

King Booker is gonna make Lawler pay next week on RAW for when Lawler attacked him. All King Booker wanted him to do was for him to tell him to his face what he thinks and for no reason at all he knocks King Booker down.

King Booker's gonna beat him down and force him to kiss his ring and maybe even his feet like in this video. What do you think about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SFBaOPvjPU

Youtube thumbnail

And how do you rate this video?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jerome will pay for attacking the real King!!!! King Bookah!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Colin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't need the video, I watched it live. I'd rate it 4 or a 5.

What's wrong with Jerry the King Lawler? Nothing. He "informally" accepted a challenge. Besides, was it necassary for Booker to demand Jerry to kiss his ring? Probably not.

In the ring, Booker would probably win, he's younger, faster, although he might lose because he hasn't been doing so well lately.

Source(s): The source is me. I watch wrestling and I observe.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

All Hail King Lawler

• 1 decade ago

The king is Jerry Lawler

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First and foremost,Jerry "the TRUE KING" Lawler has been around longer that Booker.

and second, this is all a stunt to up ratings. nothing more. Worst mistake was moving Book from Smackdown to Raw

• 1 decade ago

I hope Lawler nails Booker again next week. Him and his wife are probably the most annoying people on Raw.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

King Bookah was by far the highlight of Raw last night! He deserves another title run.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he has no respect for obviouly better superstar then him he needs to say in commentor chair and let the true king be king until hhh shows up and then he becomes the next king

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES ALL HAIL KING BOOKAH lol

• 1 decade ago

how dare you think this crap is real?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.