Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Are you afraid of your government?

Favorite Answer

HEHEHHE

Apt way to put the question

HEHHEHE

Nope, not at all.

If our government keeps marching down the path its going then the revolution is coming as well. People in this country - while slow - still demand their freedom

They may be slow in recognizing what is happening because they are taught to be tolerant. It could be because they dont want to believe that what they are taught in schoool is actually wrong.

It doesnt matter what the reason is. This country is based and founded on believe in the underdog. It always has been and it always will be. When the people wake up and see what is going on there will be an outcry so loud that the shot heard round the world will pale in comparison.

Bush's Hitleresque tactics will come to a dead stop the moment people realize the truth behind moves. The call for a NWO and the NAU will die an untimely death once people see what it truly means.

Be not afraid - it is UN-american to trust your government to begin with - the wake up call is coming and the time to turn off the alarm is nearing. Stand tall, be active, get involved and let your voice be heard. The time is now upon us. The first call has been laid out in front of you - vote ron paul in 08

The second call is coming - if ron paul doesnt win - the 2012 date is fast approaching - forewarned is forearmed - be prepared

Well, I am certainly not afraid of mine as we are already seeing through the veil of Stephen Harper and his right wing conservatives and he will be a mere footnote in Canadian history come the next election, but the neighbour scares the hell out of me because Canada has to be in the scope of the Bush et al plans for the continent and the world...my greatest fears is that it will be a repeat of the last Canadian election but in favour of the Liberals, not "liberals" and Stephen Harper will look to George to support his failed government despite the word of the peoples...example, the Mexican election is far from being honest and above board...no America, be afraid because we see the path you are following and fear for your future.

• jaded

Not so much afraid, I am more disgusted, that the American People have let this moron, get away with more, and more all the time! If more people sent telegrams to the White House, and told Bush to knock it off, he might listen!

But who am I kidding? First of all, he'd have to be able to read! And then he would have to listen to the people! He regularly gives radio speeches to us! Wouldn't it be nice if we could give a radio address to him? And tell him to clean up his act. or he is our of here!

• TAT

Not so much. I am more afraid of the people who are consipracy nuts. I am afraid of people who believe we can hold hands with Islam and it will all be okay. I am afraid of uneducated people who would not know facts if they were put in front of them. I am afraid of people who want to outlaw free speech. I am afraid of people who want to believe that morality is ambiguous and always changing.

Like Franklin D. said....",,,there's nothing to fear but fear

itself...."! However, rules and circumstances change over the

years...nothing stays the same and FEAR now covers a lot

more territory than it did in 1941! Yes! I fear the fear of it all,

but there's not a lot I can do about it!

I simply recommend if this crap ever goes down everyone simply stops going to work. Shut down the entire country. Business runs the government not the other way around. Bush answers to american multinationals. They call the shots. IF he does martial law etc. it will only be with their blessing. No one works what can the government do? How does Bush get his colonoscopy if no doctors show up for work......

I'm terrified of this government. It has way too much power, and "we the people" have less and less. We are losing our rights. The rights that we were promised in the constitution.

Yes I am. To be precise I'm afraid of a Republican government

No! We love the precious! We will always march in step with our new master! Heil to the Chief!

Yes, I am scared. Not of terrorists in the middle east, but the terrorists in the White House. They want martial law, and after this next staged terror attack, the brainwashed people will be so scared they will willingly give up their rights and accept martial law.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070724/ap_on_go_pr_wh...