Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who thinks Ashley Tisdale is prettier than Vanessa Hudgens?

Favorite Answer

Sorry, but I have to say that Vanessa is prettier but I like Ashley better as an actress, dancer, and singer. I also love her clothes and her hair is sooo pretty. But just looking at their faces, Vanessa is prettier. Ashley has a big nose but everything else is pretty. They were both awesome in High School Musical though!! OMG...I am like totally obsessed with Zac Efron!!! I love him soooo much! I think that he is sooo hott, his blue eyes are sooo gorgeous, he is a great singer, a great actor, and a great dancer!! I loved him in High School Musical and in the new movie Hairspray!! I am like sort of jealous of Vanessa Hudgens because I am like I WANT TO DATE HIM!! When I tell people how much I like him, they all think I am weird and they think I am like a stalker!! I really want to meet him and get his autograph and a picture with him!! What's not to love about him? Ok...I love him and adore him soooo much. I am a teen in love!! What more can I say?? So, yes if you couldn't tell, I think he is soooo hott!!!! When me and Zac get married, you can be invited to our wedding...LOL! I love him!!

I don't think Ashley Tisdale is all that pretty, either. Vanessa has natural beauty, even when she doesn't have makeup on.

However, I do favor Ashley's personality over Vanessa's; it seems like Vanessa's personality is a bit fake. Ashley is funny and she makes people laugh, which is always a good thing to do. She'd make a better friend :)

• Vanessa is 100 times prettier than Ashley

Not me.... I prefer Vanessa. But I saw a certain picture in the newspaper with Zac efron, Ashley tisdale, Lucas Grabeel and Vanessa Hudgens standing in a row, in that picture Vanessa had her hair all done up in a weird sort of way, and ashley tisdale looked better than her to me then.

• monti

yeb Ashley Tisdale is prettier and better than Vanessa Hudgens and vanessa also is pretty but ashley is number 1 and always will be number oneeeeeeeeeeeeee

• blank

I think vanessa is alot prettier than ashley

I think Ashley is REALLY pretty. And WAY prettier then VAnessa. Ashley is more light, and cute

they are the two stressful severe college Musical 'stars' yet as quickly as I had to %. one it may well be Ashley. Vanessa is in simple terms ugh with the bare %. and she or he screeches like a cat whilst she sings.

• no way...even my 9 yr old daughter agrees with me...Vanessa Hudgens is wayyyyyy prettier

Not me. Ashley is barely pretty. I think with her it's all smoke and mirrors. She has dyed blonde hair and she wears a lot of makeup. Vanessa is naturally beautiful.