Myspace Trackers - do they exist?

Can you really track who looks at your page on myspace? I don't want one, my friend and I have a bet as to if they exist or not. Any help would be great... thanks! :)

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

myspace trackers are scam. they are not real they hack into your account and mess up EVERYTHING do not be fooled because it isn't real so dont use that site it makes problems 4 the whole site

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They do, but you can't see them. Only MySpace can. All they have to do is place tracking cookie on you, and they know where you are. :)

• 1 decade ago

No they are all FAKE, and if a user tries to use one MySpace will delete their profile.

• Dana S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

a friend of mine actually has one that tracks the area of the service provider of the person that is looking at your page. I thought it was bogus until i saw hers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you see on toms myspace it says no they dont sorry.

• 1 decade ago

yup i agree wit the first guy.It's jus a stupid thing like if u resend a bulletin n press F7 your crushes name will appear n cruddy stuff like dat=P

• 1 decade ago

it doesn't work i used it like 3 times and i thought it was just me my Friends say i don't work it jus a better pop up

• 1 decade ago

no they don't exist and DON'T sign up for any. your account will most likely be sending out spam afterwards.

Source(s): sick of everyone signing up for trackers....plus Tom tells us a few times a month that trackers don't exist.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they're just scams to get your password and login

• 1 decade ago

non-existant

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.