Can you see that The Blessed Mary is the Triple Goddesss?

The Divine Feminine is present in Christianity in the form of the Blessed Mary. Whether Christians accept it or not, The Blessed Mary is Maiden, Mother and Crone (crone meaning "the wise one"); The Blessed Mary is Queen of Heaven. The Blessed Mary is the male God's consort and gave birth to Their... show more The Divine Feminine is present in Christianity in the form of the Blessed Mary. Whether Christians accept it or not, The Blessed Mary is Maiden, Mother and Crone (crone meaning "the wise one"); The Blessed Mary is Queen of Heaven. The Blessed Mary is the male God's consort and gave birth to Their Divine Son. How could She have given birth to a Divine Son, if, She, Herself, were not Divine? Christians may not accept nor believe this.

As an ex-Catholic and a Wiccan (witch) of 25 years, I accept the Divinity of Christ and Mary as Goddess. Remember, some things are TRUE whether you believe it or not. The truth is, Mary is the Triple Goddess. The fact is that Christianity is a religious institution created by the men. Don't blame Christ for what His followers have done nor how His followers chose to interpret the Truth.
Update: To TI: Trust me, I'm a witch. Witches accept the many aspects of the God and Goddess. Just because I accept Jesus as an aspect of the God, or Mary as an aspect of the Goddess, doesn't make me any less of a witch.
Update 2: Response to TI's comment "try looking to another religion that supports more of what you seem to believe." At age 46 I have looked....and Wicca allows me the freedom and acceptance to believe how I chose...I need not look any further. (Been a practicing witch for 25 years and am quite happy with who... show more Response to TI's comment "try looking to another religion that supports more of what you seem to believe." At age 46 I have looked....and Wicca allows me the freedom and acceptance to believe how I chose...I need not look any further. (Been a practicing witch for 25 years and am quite happy with who I am and what i believe, thank you.)
Update 3: My opinion that Mary is Divine is based on Mary's Divine motherhood. Since Jesus is the Word made flesh, the Word Who assumed human nature in the womb of Mary. As Mary was truly the mother of Jesus, and as Jesus was truly God from the first moment of His conception, Mary is truly the mother of God.... show more My opinion that Mary is Divine is based on Mary's Divine motherhood. Since Jesus is the Word made flesh, the Word Who assumed human nature in the womb of Mary. As Mary was truly the mother of Jesus, and as Jesus was truly God from the first moment of His conception, Mary is truly the mother of God.

Although the term crone does not appear in your Bible, in the Wiccan traditon, a crone is a Wise Woman. I use the term with the utmost respect to Mary because she is a Wise Woman.