Whould you read the last chapter of the 7th Harry Potter book to see if he dies ?

Best Answer

I have read the last 3 pages of the new book and I have read the Epilogue which begins "19 years later" so Yes, Yes I would and I have. I can't stand to be surprised as I'm reading.

Are you seriously thinking of reading the ending, BEFORE READING THE WHOLE BOOK??? *shakes head sadly* That would just ruin the book!!! If you want to read the whole thing, I suggest you have a box of tissue next to you before you do!! The last three chapters are the best, but note that the last chapter isn't the last section of the book. The last "chapter" of the book is an Epiloge so it's really no good to tell you how the book ends...it's just like a "Nineteen years later" kinda deal. Hope you enjoy the book!!

Source(s): Oh well duh!! ME!!

I already read the whole book. I have to admit that when I bought the book, I was tempted to read the last chapter first, but I wanted to know what happened before the end. It's a great book and I loved every second of it. I even cried a bit from happiness and sadness.

Do you mean read the last chapter before reading the rest of the book? Cause, I would never do that. It completely ruins the suspence. I didn't even let myself read the chapter titles at the beginning of the book. There is nothing that I love more when reading than a plot twist that I was not expecting.

I think it'll definitely be Harry. As much as I love him, I want him to die. I mean really, it's the last book and I think he should. The second person I think will either be Snape, Ron, or Hagrid. I guess it'd make sense for it to be Harry and Voldemort, but for some reason I doubt that'll happen. Harry is a definite though.

lol I was at work (at Meijer--a store much like Wal-mart) the day the book came out...there were tons of guys that would come up to the display and read the last few pages. There was even one who stood there and read the WHOLE THING!!

After reading the rest of the book

i dodnt read the end. i just skimmed the last few pages to see if there was the name harry ron and hermione, just to see if they are alive but not to ruin the end of the story.

• yes, i read the last chapter, after the other 35 or so chapters

NOOOO!!!!!!

i brother has been treatening to tell me since i got the book, but i have since finished so it doesnt matter.

Why? because the story is amazing and the suspence part of the fun of reading it.