I FEEL THIS IS A SCAM, IS IT? i HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING AND I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE I WILL WIN . AM I RIGHT?

I HAVE NEVER KNOW ONE PERSON TO HAVE WON THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE, I FEEL IF YOU DON'T BUY ANYTHING YOU WILL NOT WIN, SO THE WAY I FEEL, IS I WON'T WIN I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY MAGINEZS WHY WOULD I HAVE TO BUY MAGIZINES IF I WERE TO WIN 10,000.00 IT DOESN'T MAKE SENCE TO ME. I REALLY DON'T... show more I HAVE NEVER KNOW ONE PERSON TO HAVE WON THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE, I FEEL IF YOU DON'T BUY ANYTHING YOU WILL NOT WIN, SO THE WAY I FEEL, IS I WON'T WIN I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY MAGINEZS WHY WOULD I HAVE TO BUY MAGIZINES IF I WERE TO WIN 10,000.00 IT DOESN'T MAKE SENCE TO ME. I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF I AM DOING THIS REIGHT. I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS TO AKS. I JUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT I WILL BE THE WINNER OF THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE, WHAT ELSE CAN I WISH FOR. I'M 58 YEARS OLD . I'M RETIRED WITH A VERY SMALL FIXED INCOME TO LIVE ON. I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO HAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO LIVE ON, EVEN TAKE A VACATION, OWN A BRAND NEW CAR, SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HAD IN MY LIFE ALSO I HAVE NEVER HAD MY OWN HOME, I HAVE ALWAYS RENTED, WHICH USUALLY ENDED UP HAVING TO MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD TO PAY THE RENT ANYMORE, LIKE I SAID I FEEL THIS IS A WASTE OF MY TIME THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE, WHY ME, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY KATHY ORTMAN.