If you were a Professional food taster, What food would you Professionally Taste?

I'd Professionally Taste Pizza! cuz I love Pizza lol

Favorite Answer

Cheetos... I have a nose for Cheetos and a perfect pitch palate. But my membership in the Professional Food Tasters Association would be revoked in a big scandal, after the Board of Directors discovers that I've been taken bribes from the makers of Cheese Doodles... very un-Wise career move.

i would avoid the ritzy california type places that may have good food and good looking food design on the plates but which don't serve enough of it to fill a bird. I'd rather be a taste tester at fun affordable places and grease joints like those that can be found around chicago.

Source(s): buffet eater
  • Deb S

Chocolate

Soylent Green

Desserts

• Jenn

Ice cream.

I once saw a guy on TV that tastes dog food. I wouldn't want to do that.

• wwhrd

Oh my god, desserts. I don't want to say "cake" and not be allowed to try the pies, so I'll go with Dessert Taster.

Anything having to do with lobster or shrimp. Add a little creme broulee and I'm happy.

Green Tomato Pie --- yummy to the tummy

Thai food and Indian food.