Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

When will Osama Bin Laden be captured?Where is he presently?

According to me he may be dead and the the other one may be a dupe.

Best Answer

He is hiding in Pakistan. If we were to invade Pakistan would we find him? Probably not. As we went in, he may hide in yet another country. A covert operation in conjunction with the Pakistanis may be successful. As Bill Clinton said, finding one person is not an easy task. Look how long Eric Rudolf was at large within our own borders.

I don't know what to believe anymore. The media doesn't report on what is going on over in Pakistan and Afghanistan...they only report on the casualty list in Iraq...so it is very hard to figure out.

Our military thinks that he is hiding the mountains of Pakistan...but Pakistan is not allowing the US to conduct military operations over there at this time, so OBL is probably still on the loose...or, you could be right, he is probably dead in a cave somewhere.

he will never be captured. bill clinton and bush blew their chance. the muslim world would never allow him to be captured. he is there icon. certain goverments like pakinstan and saudi arabia denounce him on tv but they love him in private. i believe he and mullah omar mohammed are safe and living like kings under the president of pakistan.

Living in an apartment in Malibu with Elvis.

hes working in a kebab shop around the corner from me! funnily enough its right opposite a police-station.

I reckon everyone shoul be micro-chipped at birth. no problem

he is in Pakistan.

he will be captured as soon as we go to Pakistan to get him.

sad to say...but i agree with you mike c ... they should just blow that part of the country off of the earth...Bang....problem solved...

I thought they hung him! Who did they hang?