Will Johnnie turn his head and smirk every time Hillary speaks because her 'JTT*' haircut only cost $15?

*Jonathan Taylor Thomas

Favorite Answer

John Edwards's smirk is his way of expressing personal warmth. Remember, he's a laywer!

I look forward to John's memoir: "It takes a Haircut" should prove fascinating reading . . . and free toilet paper!

Power to the People (and free toilet paper)!

actually I guess John must be real happy inside since people like Limbaugh and Ingram and the countless on this sight are focused on how much he paid for a haircut and not on any of his policy ideas. Maybe you'll find out he pays a lot of money for his boxers next, and that can carry the Limbaugh sheep right up to the election. bahhhhh.......

What?

I knew Bill was chauvinistic but, keeping his wife on such a tight budget when he himself has been known to spend $300-400 on a cut !!

Guess, I shouldn't be surprised.....

LOL! Aren't they constructing a catwalk for him.

She does have that 'heart-throb', 'boy band' look.......

Minus the 'heart-throb', of course.....