Your biggest pet peeve?

Guys: your biggest pet peeve about girls

Girls: your biggest pet peeve about guys

JUST ONE

[10 points to the most detailed and creative]

Favorite Answer

when a guy jumps on another guy's back. ever since elementary school, i always thought that looked like two dogs humping eachother. i hate it.

I seriously believe all guys think they are always more tired and more sick than girls.

When I say "I don't feel good" my boyfriend goes off on a tangent about how every remaining limb on his body can't move. What happens when he doesn't feel good? He becomes the baby, and I become the loving and caring mama feeding him soup, crackers, and ginger ale.

When I say "I'm tired" he has to remind me that his job is to walk around on gravel all day carrying objects weighing well over 50 lbs. What happens when he says he's tired? I get him a beer and massage his shoulders.

Something tells me things are a little uneven here....

I hate how they get so upset over something so ridiculous!

For example: sports. My dad and brothers will sit in front of that tv and just curse their heads off. Its a supid game for pete's sake!! Another thing: driving. Men can't get behind the wheel without cutting someone off, speeding to race another car or sticking the middle finger out the window.

Girls that get mad when I want to go to an upscale restaraunt, and they come out in sweats and a t-shirt, and when I ask them to dress for the occasion they act like I asked them to shoot the family dog.

They talk too much. Not all the time. Sometimes, I do love hearing what a woman has to say. So really, it is not that bad.

• denny

The was thay ripe each other apart [ verbaly ] when thay are with other people [ and the ones thay are ripping on aren't around ]

I get impatient when guys ramble or boast- this to me is a lack of confidence. I think it's cute though when they trip up their words.

#1. Liars

#2. Fake girls who pretend or put on false fronts.

Source(s): This is how the story goes...

it's not just guys...it's people in general...i hate when they cuss every other freakin word. it drives me insane - i mean i know there's times where it's necessary...but 24/7??? no. sounds uneducated, ignorant, and immature to me.

I hate when guys are like obsessed with shoes and clothes and have more shoes and clothes than me...