Paul Winchell was the voice of what two dummies in the '50's?

He was the voice for Disney's Tigger, and Papa Smurf, as well as other famous cartoon characters.

He is also credited as a co-inventor of the artificial heart

B.Perky, So am I...

...well, not that old. I'm 49 yrs young, "and this is a bow-flex body"

Favorite Answer

Jerry Mahoney and Knucklehead Smith were his two main dummy he had on his TV show. He also portrayed Knucklehead's father and sister , Bonehead and Effie

He was the voice of Hanna Barbera's Dick Dastardly from Wacky Races and Marmaduke on the Heathcliff show

Source(s): Winch: Paul Winchell's Biography http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0934593/

His dummy sidekick was Jerry Mahoney. I recall that he had another dummy, akin to Edgar Bergen's (father of Candace) Mortimer Snerd. But I forget the name.

I think Winchell was inventor or co-invertor of an artificial heart valve, not an artificial heart.

Jerry Mahoney and Mortimer Snurd, there were others

I never hear the Heart Thing

Jerry Mahoney and Knucklehead Smiff. He also portrayed Knucklehead's father, Bonehead.

Source(s): I'm old.