Chris Masters?

who would have loved to see chris masters win that battle royal on smackdown and become WHC the guy is underrated big time he deserves a push from wwe u can say all u want about him taking steroids but he is a good performer and i think it is unfair since vince likes the big guys like batista , lashley, and cena... show more who would have loved to see chris masters win that battle royal on smackdown and become WHC
the guy is underrated big time
he deserves a push from wwe
u can say all u want about him taking steroids but he is a good performer and i think it is unfair since vince likes the big guys like batista , lashley, and cena why doesnt he like masters
the guy is huge , u should see him live in person he is bigger than cena and about the same size as batista
the guy deserves a title and the only thing he is lacking is mic skills but he hasnt been on tv that much anymore because of these tri branded ppv which makes the midcarders not able to prove themselves
this guy should be in the mainevent
If a heel had to win the battle royal i would rather this guy win it than khali or mark henry
so what do u think
and star me if u agree with one of the things i said
Update: and i asked this question earlier but some of u didnt see it so if u have seen this twice thats why
Update 2: and i knowhe sint at hbk, hhh leverls but he deserves to be noticed and wwe is not giving him the push he deserves and i know he will have towork his way up but he is so underrated
Update 3: and ppl sry i have a bunch of mistakes in my additional details
16 answers 16