Chris Masters?

who would have loved to see chris masters win that battle royal on smackdown and become WHC

the guy is underrated big time

he deserves a push from wwe

u can say all u want about him taking steroids but he is a good performer and i think it is unfair since vince likes the big guys like batista , lashley, and cena why doesnt he like masters

the guy is huge , u should see him live in person he is bigger than cena and about the same size as batista

the guy deserves a title and the only thing he is lacking is mic skills but he hasnt been on tv that much anymore because of these tri branded ppv which makes the midcarders not able to prove themselves

this guy should be in the mainevent

If a heel had to win the battle royal i would rather this guy win it than khali or mark henry

so what do u think

and star me if u agree with one of the things i said

and i asked this question earlier but some of u didnt see it so if u have seen this twice thats why

and i knowhe sint at hbk, hhh leverls but he deserves to be noticed and wwe is not giving him the push he deserves and i know he will have towork his way up but he is so underrated

and ppl sry i have a bunch of mistakes in my additional details

Favorite Answer

Hi.

Well, I think that Masters could possibly win the title.

1. He's hated.[thats a good thing for his gimmick]

2. Good wrestling skills

3. Young

4. Chance to improve.

Well said, You know you've made some excellent points.

I probably would not have loved to see him all of a sudden get the WHC since i think many of the fans aren't sold on him but I do think he deserves it more than even the Great Khali. Either way he as well as many other mid carders aren't getting the pushes they deserve.

I think these tribranded PPVs aren't helping at all either there are way to many low and mid carders that don't get pushes they deserve and get lost in the mix. It seems WWE has become the CENA BATISTA LASHLEY show with the same guys main eventing constantly. This doesn't give the rest of the guys like Chris Masters who has potential to improve. I say since he's young give it some time, he still has a huge potential to become a champion and a huge star so all we can do is wait on it.

Some People Say The Shadow Standing By Y2J In The Match Preview Photo IS Chris Masters's,,,, But No, Its Ted Debiase,,,Just Reverse Ted's Photo, Its The Same,,,,,,,,, But I Dont Even Think That Its Gonna Be Debiase Who Betrays Rhodes,,, The WWE Only Was Looking 4 A Good Shadow, Thats All !!

I don't know, in away Chris Masters is good. I would like to see a submissive champ, and not a lame finisher champ like Cena. He needs a better gimick or atlest to stop doing the master lock challenge and have more real matches would be nice too. Everytime he starts to fued with someone, it pretty much comes to a sudden end, and that has been keeping him in low card statues. HBK came so close to breaking the master lock that Chris had to break the hold on his own, Kane and Chris fued then it ended before Kane was ever in the master lock for more then a few seconds, same with the Big Show, heck even his fued with Calito ended very shortly with out really going anywhere with it. So he needs to drop the challenge, get more matches, and find a fued he can stick with even if he needs to start with other low/mid card wrestlers.

Masters had his chance for a push remember the feud with Hbk and Big Show in 2005. But he couldn't get over with the fans and blew it with violation of the wellness policy. He didn't deserve the world belt,But don't worry he will be pushed remember Vince loves big muscley dudes.

chris masters fits in well with mr kennedy. two big mouth whiners. chris needs a good attude adjustment, his big muscles dont impress me. he should get with one of the older wrestlers and learn to talk, im a fan an he is sickning and lots of other fans feel the same way. my best advice for him is to shut up and wrestle. if he will go back an look he will find one of the older wrestlers used the full nelson for his finishing hold. and as i recall had more musles than chris. if he doesnt lmow how to wrestle he should go back to wrestling school and learn.

• Dave

Yeah, lets give a guy who failed a drug test, was suspended, and then returned much smaller a world title.

That will certainly make WWE look good considering all the bad publicity they are getting right now regarding drugs after the Benoit incident.

God damn it I'm gonna star the whole everything you said son.

I don't think I ever read so much right stuff in one post.

Hell yes is what I say to Chris Masters being underrated.

You're talking damn sense son. Glad somebody got the bigger picture and knows the damn score.

I agree but he should not win the world heavyweight championship but instead just the United States Championship.

I'm not sold on Masters just yet...he seems to be nothing more than a generic big man with muscle and nothing else.

He does have time on his side though..he still can improve.