Our beloved Sarah is in da house! Welcome back!!..?

No particular question though..but where have you been lah my friend!..anyway, welcome back! you missed a lot of 'happenings' around here..lol..browse over, you get what i mean.. ;--D To others, some missed her terribly , especially Bo$$..hahaha...while some others might not know her..do you have a... show more No particular question though..but where have you been lah my friend!..anyway, welcome back! you missed a lot of 'happenings' around here..lol..browse over, you get what i mean.. ;--D

To others, some missed her terribly , especially Bo$$..hahaha...while some others might not know her..do you have a question? perhaps i can answer you..

cheers!
Update: jd_sprinkler aka myra_169!
Update 2: hahahaha...bean, bo$$, thats funny...am not selling any sprinkler nor attach with any bomba lar...its just that yesterday nite, me and my buddies went to a club and had a 'Jack Daniels' ~~bourbon~~ party and these people spraying us with JD and some Champs..and i was though wow..this is cool..and thats how... show more hahahaha...bean, bo$$, thats funny...am not selling any sprinkler nor attach with any bomba lar...its just that yesterday nite, me and my buddies went to a club and had a 'Jack Daniels' ~~bourbon~~ party and these people spraying us with JD and some Champs..and i was though wow..this is cool..and thats how i get this jd_sprinkler thingy!..lol..
Update 3: Sarah..congrats on your baby too!..girl ke boy..sah comel like mommy! :-D