Lotus Notes --> Database not open?

I have newly deployed the templates for Notes Database (templates were NTF files & after deployment they become NSF files); at the time of deployment there is no error. But now when I am opening the notes client again it's giving me the error : Database already added to your workspace. & when I click on OK... show more I have newly deployed the templates for Notes Database (templates were NTF files & after deployment they become NSF files); at the time of deployment there is no error.

But now when I am opening the notes client again it's giving me the error : Database already added to your workspace. & when I click on OK button --> notes window closes (notes processes are terminates)

I used killnotes & restarted the system but still it's giving me the same message.

I think I have to edit the notes.ini file to resolve this, but I don't know what to edit.

Can anyone tell me what changes I have to make in notes.ini file?
1 answer 1