Any girl 13 yrs old?? or guy 14-16?? (pen friend PLS)?

i just want a pen friend... thats all... i allready asked a question, this time i need email addresses of girls 13 yrs old... PWIJS... even guys. Tnx :o)
Update: I am not a spammer... if sum guys or gals say that i am, then why did you open my window in the first place?? I AM NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING BAD... i just have lots of problems and no friends... everyguy wants me because of my boobs and *** or just gd looks.... but i want a friend to laught with and share secrets... show more I am not a spammer... if sum guys or gals say that i am, then why did you open my window in the first place?? I AM NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING BAD... i just have lots of problems and no friends... everyguy wants me because of my boobs and *** or just gd looks.... but i want a friend to laught with and share secrets with. I need a guy to tell me sum tips about their sex