Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

pop up help?

I keep getting this pop up when im on the interent. Its CiD i think and i cant find it on ym computer when i search for it. But is there any software i can use to get rid of this. It pops up and i x out and it pops p again in maybe 2 minutes. But its a different web page everytime.

Favorite Answer

Pop ups are usually caused by spyware/adware,,,Anti-Virus is not good at removing spywares,The best way to get rid of spywares,adwares,trojans and pop up is using a best anti-spyware to protect your computer.You must have 1 or 2 antispyware on your computer to protect your computer.Of course there are many solutions exist, all of them with their own strengths and weaknesses.So which anti-spyware is the most suited for your system? You can find out by reading in-depth reviews and comparisons of TOP 5 anti-spywares... some really great tips and links to Spyware removal programs.

Top 5 anti-spywares reviews,comparisons and download links on

http://www.spywaredetectors.info

You can download and scan your computer for free.

Good luck!

I think your computer might infected by some kind of spy-ware and ad-ware.

Last time I did and I go for C drive and check for all folder and I discover some file that related to the pop up website and I delete it. It never come out anymore.

But I still consult friend and he said he think my computer is safe now and just in case, I should install some software to scan it and for future protection as well.

And I suggest Ad-aware.

You can download it for free at www.filehippo.com

Good luck^^

• You've got spyware/adware.

I have all of these (in addition to Norton Internet Security) and they all work very well against viruses and spyware:

1. SUPERAntiSpyware (My personal fave)

2. Ad-Aware SE

3. Spybot Search and Destroy

4. SpywareBlaster (Doesn't scan, but prevents spyware/adware from being installed)

5. Windows Defender

(FIVE ABOVE ARE ALL FREE)

You can get them all at http://www.download.com/

I've tried AVG and it worked very well, but it slowed my computer down, that's why I got rid of it. But maybe it'll work for you. Hope this helps!

Cracking maximum of your bones is advantageous and definitely won't do any harm. whether, popping your neck ought to reason your decrease back to shift out of alignment. i does not advise doing that (notwithstanding I do, too..undesirable habit). once you're popping issues, all it incredibly is taking place is compressed gasoline and extra synovial fluid is being leased from between the joints, it incredibly is what motives the sensation of alleviation.

• Daz

Try any or all of the following AntiSpyware program (they are free)

www.SUPERAntiSpyware.com

Spybot S & D

www.safer-networking.org/

Microsoft Windows Defender

Also a good anti virus will be useful

www.free-av.com

Try Ad-Aware SE Personal, Spybot Search and Destroy......

and SuperAntiSpyware is a great one.

AdAware works wonders.

http://www.lavasoft.com/